We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our development team and help build the next generation of FinTech cloud services. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of front and back-end custom software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from helping design system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience with some or all of the skills listed below.
- Design and develop react components
- Create AWS Lambda functions in node.js
- Integrate with multiple third party REST APIs
Full Stack Engineer Skills
For the following is a must:
- Serverless node.js programming on AWS Lambda.
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub.
The following is a plus:
- Database design and management specifically DynamoDB, RDS (SQL) and/or Neo4j
- Familiarity with webpack.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
About Agile Planners
At Agile Planners, we understand the many responsibilities that business owners have, and that their time is generally scarce. We provide our clients with CFO, bookkeeping services, and training. As a one-stop shop to fill all types of accounting needs, we take over bookkeeping and accounting tasks, integrate technology systems for optimal performance, and provide consulting services to develop a strategic plan to help businesses grow.
Want to learn more?
To learn more about Agile Planners, click here to contact us.