How It All Began
“My career path was SUPPOSED to be in traditional accounting. In fact, I spent 20 years crunching numbers as a traditional accountant and enjoying success in this field.
My passion, however, was somewhere else. I felt the drive to look at the view from 60,000 feet, the holistic view of how a business operated with integrated technology and automation. I found myself obsessed with improving systems, processes and learning more about how technology is at the core of achieving goals.
That’s how Agile Planners was born.
Today, I help entrepreneurs, and small to mid-sized business tap into the power of technology to run their businesses faster and more efficiently.
What do I believe in? I believe that every business has a trajectory that can lead to sustained success. My vision is to create partnerships that help businesses create the map to get there.”
Founder of Agile Planners
- Streamline and automate to reduce redundancy, manual work
- Delegate to accounting pros with expertise to increase accuracy, reduce tax and compliance risk
- Improve customer and employee experience through better processes
- Optimize ecommerce backend systems
Technology Integration + Training
- Integrate unique technologies to eliminate silos and find optimization
- Gain visibility successes and failures at every step of your sales/marketing funnel
- Sync accounting tools with KPIs that are tied to business objectives
- Train teams on how to utilize technology tools to fullest potential
- Gain a business partner that understands the challenges you face
- Consulting starts with an audit of current SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Deep dive into what objectives in short and long term
- Detailed roadmap of how to reach success